Full of Grit | Exfoliate with Vegan Stem Cells
We lose hundreds of millions of skin cells in 24 hours, with the outermost layers of the skin consisting of 20-30 layers of dead cells. Exfoliating once or twice a week with GoodJanes Full of Grit Body Scrub will boost the rejuvenation process, leaving skin clean, smooth, and nourished with the help of Alpine Rose Vegan Stem Cells and all-natural ingredients. Alpine Rose is found high in the Swiss Alps with potent antioxidant properties that help protect the skin from oxidation and the appearance of aging.
Benefits of Exfoliating
- Unclog Pores | Dirt, oils, bacteria, and other debris can collect in pores leading to acne blemishes, whiteheads and blackheads. Exfoliating removes dirt and oil from pores. While it’s not possible to permanently shrink pores, exfoliating will clean them out so they appear smaller and give skin a healthier appearance.
- Increase Circulation | When you exfoliate skin in a circular motion, it helps boost blood flow to the area. This increased circulation helps remove toxins from the body. Exfoliating also helps increase lymphatic drainage to detox your body.
- Even Skin Tone | Exfoliating removes dead skin cells, which can help even out skin tones. Rough skin and hyperpigmentation can fade over time with regular exfoliation.
- Boost Cellular Turnover | Exfoliating helps increase cellular turnover. This means that your body will keep generating healthy skin cells as the dead skin cells fall off, helping skin look more youthful and feel softer.
- Boost Collagen Production | As we age, our bodies naturally produce less collagen. Collagen is what keeps your skin looking firm and plump. Exfoliating helps boost collagen production.
Wash away dirt and oil while nourishing your skin naturally with GoodJanes luxurious Full of Grit Oatmeal Body Scrub made with Alpine Rose Stem Cells. Four different scrub components and all-natural ingredients combine to gently rub away dead skin cells and add nourishment, revealing healthy skin.
Meet the All Natural Ingredients
- Oat – Perfect for sensitive skin, it helps soothe irritation while moisturizing, giving your skin a soft glow.
- Jojoba- It soothes the skin and helps unclog hair follicles.
- Apple- Helps cleanse and hydrate the skin while aiding in a brighter complexion.
- Date – Helps retain moisture level and improves the skins elasticity.
- Aloe Vera- Moisturizes and improves the skins natural firmness with the help of antioxidants and vitamins C and E.
- Sunflower Seed Oil- Extremely high in vitamin E content, helps improve skin health and moisturizes.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cell- This unique rose is found high in the Swiss Alps. With its antioxidant properties, it helps protect the skin from oxidation and appearance of aging.
Tips for Exfoliating
- If you have sensitive skin exfoliate only once a week. If you notice redness or irritation, exfoliate less often.
- Always follow with a moisturizer.
- Do not exfoliate any areas that have cuts, scrapes, or burns.
Get to Know Vegan Stem Cells in Skincare
- Plant-Based Stem Cells, also known as Vegan or Botanical Stem Cells, are extracted from unique plants around the world.
- Vegan Stem Cells signal skin cells to rejuvenate, unlocking the potential for improved skin with naturally derived amino acids, peptides, protein and antioxidants.
- Vegan Stem Cells provide anti-inflammatory, wrinkle fighting, collagen boosting and numerous appearance improving benefits that lead to healthier skin.
- Vegan Skin Cells are not live, and cannot become human stem cells.