Modern society has become more aware of what we feed our bodies, but how mindful are we about what we feed our skin during daily skincare routines? Products with harsh chemicals and intriguing artificial scents make us fall in love with the promise of better skin, we’re sold on them, and the rest is history. The beauty industry worth billions of dollars is anchored with luxury and budget skincare brands focused on making consumers feel like their products are the solution to beautiful skin, despite the toxic ingredients. So should we accept the standard formulas... or pivot to products that nurture skin naturally?
In the early 1900’s scientists began researching the potent cell rejuvenation power packed in stem cells. Stem cells are the building blocks of cell development in our bodies, having the ability to rapidly divide and give rise to unique new cells. As biotechnology in skincare advanced, researchers set out to explore the benefits plant-based stem cells offered to our skin. It was discovered that hardworking botanical stem cells could stimulate a natural approach to skin cell rejuvenation, so GoodJanes dove in.
Get to Know Vegan Stem Cells in Skincare...
- Plant-Based Stem Cells, also known as Vegan or Botanical Stem Cells, are extracted from unique plants around the world.
- Vegan Stem Cells signal skin cells to rejuvenate, unlocking the potential for improved skin with naturally derived amino acids, peptides, protein and antioxidants.
- Vegan Stem Cells provide anti-inflammatory, wrinkle fighting, collagen boosting and numerous appearance improving benefits that lead to healthier skin.
- Vegan Skin Cells are not live, and cannot become human stem cells.
Which Vegan Stem Cells are found in GoodJanes Skincare?
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells – This unique rose is found high in the Swiss Alps. With its antioxidant properties, it helps protect the skin from oxidation and the appearance of aging.
- Apple Stem Cells – This plant extract aids in lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in helping the skin display a youthful and radiant appearance.
- Butterfly Bush Stem Cells – A native to Europe with antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from oxidation and the appearance of aging.
- Echinacea Stem Cells – A flowering plant grown in North America that helps reduce redness and aids in restoring skin’s natural collagen.
- Edelweiss Stem Cells – Grown in the high altitudes of the Swiss Alps, this plant provides powerful antioxidant benefits that support the complexion’s natural balance, help reduce skin sensitivity and protect from ultraviolet radiation.
- Gardenia Stem Cells – An evergreen shrub from the tropics, this plant-based cell aids in protecting the skin’s collagen while helping firm the skin for a more youthful appearance.
- The Stem Cell Tri-Plex – A blend of echinacea, gardenia and edelweiss, this blend reduces dark circles, aids in protecting the skin's collagen and improves irritation.