Say goodbye to dry, dull skin. GoodJanes Micro Needle Roller in .25mm intentionally penetrates skin to stimulate natural skin rejuvenation. Apply GoodJanes Best Face Oil and use the micro needle roller for one minute to achieve visibly smoother skin.
GoodJanes Facial Micro Needle Roller is made with high quality microscopic medical grade titanium needles that have been sterilized with UV and Gamma rays. When rolled on the skin, this tool uses the same acupuncture-based methods of micro needling to create tiny punctures that push the pores to open for a short period of time. Skin recognizes this damage, triggering a healing process that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to form new healthy skin.
Micro needling rollers have become increasingly popular for skin-related problems including acne, scars, cellulite, stretch marks, wrinkles, and even hyper-pigmentation. GoodJanes Facial Mirco Needle Roller can be used at home on almost any part of the body, except the eyelids and lips, one to two times per week.
Caution Before Use:
- Do not use on damaged, irritated or troubled skin.
- Avoid using the areas where there are infections or diseases.
- Do not share used roller with other person
- Do not overuse it or apply too much pressure.
- Irritating cosmetics are forbidden to be used before skin recovers from roller treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Directions For Using Micro Needling Roller:
- Disinfect and sanitize micro needle roller by dipping in a cup of alcohol. After about 15 minutes, rinse the roller with hot water.
Starting with a cleansed face, lightly pat Best Face Oil onto skin and begin rolling the micro needle tool gently on face.
- Roll back and forth 3-4 times orderly in various directions. Move the roller 4 times in at least 4 directions: horizontally, vertically, diagonally right and diagonally left. Always roll with mild pressure!
- After rolling in various directions, clean the micro needle roller by dipping it into the cup with alcohol again.
- Apply serum and moisturizer after treatment to replenish skin.
*Recommended use is 1-2 times a week