Live With Our Founder | How to Mask Like a Pro
GoodJanes founder Janelle Friedman has poured over the perfect vegan skincare formulas and explored the best practices for product applications. She shared her favorite way to apply Face Gift Papaya Mask, especially for skin on the dry side, in this Instagram reel. Check out the one minute face mask tutorial and learn how to mask like a pro.
Watch: How To Mask on Instagram
GoodJanes Face Gift Papaya Mask
If you thought papaya was just for your morning smoothie, think again. Face Gift Papaya Mask contains natural anti-aging properties and helps improve skin elasticity, radiance and luminosity, all while leaving the skin smooth, cleansed and detoxified. A gift so unexpected, your face will glow with thanks.
- Butterfly Bush Stem Cells – Also known as Buddleja, this European native’s plant stem cells reach deep into the skin’s surface with its nutrients and antioxidants to promote healthy skin and protect from signs of aging.
- Papaya Enzymes – The potent super fruit enzyme exfoliates dead skin cells, brightens skin and hydrates with antioxidants, alpha-hydroxy acids and nutrients like carotenes, vitamin B and C.
- Rosemary – Known for its natural antiseptic properties, the gentle cleanser unclogs pores and reduces redness.
- Geranium – A natural antibacterial cleanser that conditions, rejuvenates, tones and tightens the skin, while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and helping improve the appearance of dark circles under eyes.
GoodJanes Best Face Oil
- Alpine Rose Plant Stem Cells – Found high in the Swiss Alps, these plant stem cells improve cell vitality and natural skin barrier with antioxidant properties that protect from signs of aging and promote healthy skin.
- Buriti Oil – This palm tree oil found in South America plays a key role in anti-aging with vitamin A, C, E and beta-carotene working to boost collagen production, protect from photo-aging and promote healthy skin.
- Oil Blend – A unique blend of safflower, coconut, argan and jojoba oils combine to moisturize, rejuvenate and give skin a radiant appearance.
GoodJanes Face Mask Brush
When it’s time to Netflix and Face Mask, let the GoodJanes Mask Brush do all the heavy lifting for you. 100% silicone brush head allows mess-free application of Face Gift Papaya Mask, so you don’t waste any of your time or your product! The silicone head washes completely clean quickly and dries ultra-fast, keeping pesky, pore-clogging bacteria at bay, unlike traditional brushes.
Good Tip: You can also use the brush to apply foundation and moisturizer!
GoodJanes Facial Sponges
Take it all off with our ultra-soft, yet powerful facial sponges. GoodJanes Facial Sponges help wash away makeup, dirt, oil and dry/dull skin cells to reveal radiantly clean skin. While these sponges pack some serious cleaning power, their super soft texture is safe for even the most delicate and sensitive skin types, and they’re gentle enough for daily use.
- Gently exfoliates and moisturizes the skin with daily usage
- Balances skin's PH and helps minimize pores
- Not made with rubber or latex
Good Tip: Massaging the skin helps promote cell growth to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
GoodJanes Face Latte Anti-Aging Serum
Give your face a wakeup call with GoodJanes Face Latte Face Serum. This anti-aging serum uses apple and echinacea stem cells to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and revitalize the skin. This powerhouse serum also aids in reducing environmental and UV stress on the skin, helps promote collagen production and reduces redness.
- Apple Stem Cells – Derived from a rare apple tree, these plant stem cells help increase skin’s stem cell production, resulting in a more rejuvenated appearance with less fine lines and wrinkles.
- Echinacea Stem Cells – The plant stem cells from this North American flowering plant help calm redness and restore skin’s natural collagen.
- Vitamin C + E – This antioxidant rich duo helps even out skin tone, increase hydration, improve skin texture, reduce redness, protect from sun damage and minimize signs of aging.
- Green Tea – A natural detoxifier that targets the pores to draw out toxins and impurities.
- Jojoba Oil – An anti-inflammatory with healing properties helps soothe the skin and lock in moisture with a protective layer.
Lavender – Known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this herbal extract stimulates new cell growth, while calming and toning the skin.