How long have you been applying eye crème twice a day? Leave it to GoodJanes founder Janelle Friedman to encourage us to use less of a product on her first Instagram Live. Skin makes naturally beneficial oils while we sleep, so she believes applying eye crème at night prevents the eyes from breathing and makes them puffy. For many of us, this means our eye crème will last twice as long, and we love that!
For best results, apply GoodJanes Eye Swear Moisturizing Eye Crème each morning for the ultimate eye area rejuvenation. Powered by a blend of echinacea, gardenia and edelweiss plant stems, along with rich botanical ingredients, your eyes will swear by this dreamy natural formula.
I don’t think you should have to choose between ingredients that are healthy and what works. For me, the height of luxury is high-quality ingredients, effective results, and not having to compromise your health or values for great skin. This is everything I wanted as a consumer, and it’s what GoodJanes was founded to deliver.
– Janelle Friedman, GoodJanes Founder
GoodJanes Eye Swear Rich Eye Crème is a luscious formula that melts deep into skin to correct dark circles, puffiness and fine lines, while leaving the eyes feeling hydrated and firm. The plant stem cells and natural ingredients in this gentle crème rejuvenate the eye area and stimulate new skin cell production.
- Stem Cell Tri-Plex – Plant stem cells from echinacea, gardenia and edelweiss combine into a dreamy formula to restore skin’s collagen, reduce dark circles and soothe irritation.
- Aloe Vera – A moisturizing botanical that improves skin’s natural firmness with the help of antioxidants, Vitamin C and E.
- Lavender – Known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this herbal extract stimulates new cell growth, while calming and toning the skin.
- Barley Extract – Rich in vital nutrients like vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes, this extract is an antioxidant that moisturizes the skin leaving it supple and rejuvenated.