Providing skin with proper hydrators and moisturizers is essential for nourishing skin in seasons with cold weather. H2O My God Water Cream Moisturizer is a water-based cream that brightens, attracts moisture, hydrates, locks in moisture and strengthens skin barrier with Vitamin C, apple stem cells, daisy extract, peptides, glycerin and other naturally derived ingredients. This GoodJanes beauty bombshell made dermatologist Dr. Hadley King's list of favorite moisturizers with key ingredients for skin during cold weather.
"It's getting cold out there... as the weather gets colder and drier, using hydrators and moisturizers becomes even more important!! Look for products that contain both humectants and emollients. Humectants like hyaluronic acid and glycerin are helpful because they attract moisture and hydrate the skin, and you also need emollients to lock in the moisture and moisturize. Good emollients include petrolatum, shea butter, coconut oil, ceramides and bees wax. Hydrators and moisturizers are helpful for making the skin look plump and smooth, and they help strengthen the skin barrier function, which in turn helps protect us from environmental irritants, germs, toxins and trauma." – Dr Hadley King on Instagram
H2O My God is a water cream moisturizer with apple plant stem cells and rich naturally derived nutrients infused to protect, soothe, repair and brighten the skin year-round. Used morning and night, H2O My God is the ultimate hydrating formula, and good for all skin types.
- Apple Stem Cells – Derived from a rare apple tree, these plant stem cells help increase skin’s stem cell production, resulting in a more rejuvenated appearance with less fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides – A powerhouse of amino acids that help boost collagen production, build firm and plump skin, repair damage and improve skin barrier, resulting in a more radiant appearance.
- Daisy + Rose Extract – Rose cleanses skin to reduce blemishes, soothe irritation and minimize redness, while daisy aids in the repair of dark spots.
- Licorice Extract – A naturally beneficial root extract that repairs hyperpigmentation and inflammation on sensitive and damaged skin.
- Vitamin C – An intense antioxidant that evens out skin tone, improves hydration, reduces redness, protects from sun damage and helps defend against the signs of aging.
Want Even More Hydration??
Face Latte Anti-Aging Serum can be worn alone, or applied before H2O and Best Face Oil. Used AM + PM
Best Face Oil can be worn alone, after H2O, blended with H2O and blended with foundation! Used AM + PM