Feed Your Face | Why Oil is a Crucial Last Step
Ignore the myth that face oils are only for dry skin and dry weather, oil is crucial for all skin types through all seasons. Unlock these 5 potential benefits when using face oil as a last step in your skincare routine:
- Cleans out clogged pores
- Keeps moisture and bacteria out
- Rejuvenates skin's natural barrier
- Protects skincare products from evaporating
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Say hello to a natural glow and healthier skin... GoodJanes Best Face Oil is packed with rich botanical ingredients and alpine rose stem cells to give skin a radiant appearance, and feed it with loads of natural nutrients that promote healthy skin. This beauty bombshell is a lightweight, fast-absorbing facial oil that gives your skin the hydration boost it needs while helping to restore a more youthful appearance. Packed with natural oils and nourishing esters, Best Face Oil is perfect for all skin types— even oily skin. Use nightly to lock in the benefits while you sleep, and as a perfect primer for BB cream and makeup.
- Alpine Rose Plant Stem Cells – Found high in the Swiss Alps, these plant stem cells improve cell vitality and natural skin barrier with antioxidant properties that protect from signs of aging and promote healthy skin.
- Buriti Oil – This palm tree oil found in South America plays a key role in anti-aging with vitamin A, C, E and beta-carotene working to boost collagen production, protect from photo-aging and promote healthy skin.
- Oil Blend – A unique blend of safflower, coconut, argan and jojoba oils combine to moisturize, rejuvenate and give skin a radiant appearance.