High altitudes, recirculated air, UV exposure and low humidity on airplanes are far from good for your skin. However, with the right flight skin ritual you can combat the stress and drying effects on skin while flying at an altitude of 30,000 feet.
- In a perfect world, skin would be makeup free for a flight, but we know that is not always possible.
- Double cleanse with Face The Morning Foaming Cleanser before flying to unclog pores more deeply, or use Deep Tox Charcoal Cleanser.
- Follow up with Face Latte Serum, H2O My God Water Cream Moisturizer and Best Face Oil.
- Use Hydro Burst Eye Patches pre-flight or mid-flight to hydrate your eye area.
- Thinking about skipping your SPF? Not so fast. Studies show that UV levels are twice as high at 30,000 feet than they are at ground level.
- Pack [GoodJanes Travel Kit] in your carryon and apply H2O My God or Best Face Oil mid-flight for extra hydration.
- Drink plenty of water pre-flight to keep your skin hydrated. Avoid salty foods that cause you to retain water, causing facial puffiness.