Skin dull or rough instead of glowing and nourished? Increased sun exposure this summer? Have peeling skin? Skipped exfoliating? If you answered yes to any question, Full of Grit Oatmeal Scrub is the answer. Exfoliating helps boost cellular turnover, unclog pores, increase circulation, even skin tone and boost collagen production. [click here to try Full of Grit for $34 off, discount applied when added to cart]
We lose hundreds of millions of skin cells in day, with the outermost layers of the skin consisting of 20-30 layers of dead cells. Boost the skin cell rejuvenation process when you exfoliate skin regularly with GoodJanes Full of Grit Oatmeal Scrub. Full of Grit uses four different scrub components with ingredients like Oat, Jojoba, Apple, Date, Aloe Vera, Sunflower Seed Oil and Alpine Rose Stem Cells to gently remove dead skin cells resulting in clean, smooth and nourished skin.
Wash away dirt and oil from head to toe with GoodJanes luxurious Full of Grit Oatmeal Scrub. Four different scrub components and natural ingredients combine to gently remove dead skin cells and add nourishment, revealing healthy skin.
- Oat – Perfect for sensitive skin, this gentle ingredient soothes and moisturizes, giving skin a soft glow.
- Jojoba – An anti-inflammatory with healing properties, this oil helps soothe the skin, lock in moisture with a protective layer and unclog hair follicles.
- Apple – This fruit helps cleanse and hydrate the skin while aiding in a brighter complexion.
- Date – Grown on a date palm tree, this oil is rich in vitamins and nutrients that improve skin’s elasticity and help retain a healthy moisture level.
- Aloe Vera – A moisturizing botanical that improves skin’s natural firmness with the help of antioxidants, Vitamin C and E.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, this natural botanical hydrates and helps improve overall skin health.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells – Found high in the Swiss Alps, these plant stem cells improve cell vitality and natural skin barrier with antioxidants that protect from signs of aging and promote healthy skin.
Benefits of Exfoliating
- Boost Cellular Turnover | Exfoliating helps increase cellular turnover. This means that your body will keep producing healthy skin cells as the dead skin cells fall off, helping skin look more youthful and feel softer.
- Unclog Pores | Dirt, oils, bacteria, and debris can collect in pores leading to acne, blemishes, whiteheads and blackheads. Exfoliating removes dirt and oil from pores. While it is not possible to permanently shrink pores, exfoliating will clean them out so they appear smaller and give skin a healthier appearance.
- Increase Circulation | When you exfoliate skin in a circular motion, it helps boost blood flow to the area. This increased circulation helps remove toxins from the body. Exfoliating also helps increase lymphatic drainage to detox your body.
- Even Skin Tone | Exfoliating removes dead skin cells, which can help even out skin tones. Rough skin and hyperpigmentation can fade over time with regular exfoliation.
- Boost Collagen Production | As we age, our bodies naturally produce less collagen. Collagen is what keeps your skin looking firm and plump. Exfoliating helps boost collagen production.
Tips for Exfoliating
- Use 2 or 3 times per week, or whenever exfoliation is needed.
- Rub gently into wet skin for 2-3 minutes. Then wash with warm water until all the scrub particles are removed. Always follow with a moisturizer.
- If you have sensitive skin, start with exfoliating once a week. If you notice redness or irritation, exfoliate less often. Do not exfoliate any areas that have irritations, cuts, scrapes or burns.