Dream Job | Benefits of Using Cleansing Balm at Night
Skin craves attention at the end of the day after exposure to environmental stress, toxins and makeup. Yes, a normal cleanser can get the job done, but did you know a cleansing balm gets the job done better, and works well on all skin types? Cleansing balms are oil-based cleansers that dissolve makeup, skincare products, dirt and oils without stripping skin, leaving skin soft, bright and clean. GoodJanes Say Goodnight Cleansing Balm is 100% vegan and uses alpine rose stem cells plus natural ingredients to achieve the best results for skin while you sleep.
- Cleansing balms are especially beneficial for those with dry skin, sensitive skin, and skin with makeup, but they also help remove excess oil and promote a balanced complexion, so they're a good choice for oily skin and blemish-prone skin too. If you have oily skin, remember that oil attracts oil, so skin will actually be left less oily and more balanced.
- Cleansing balms are so effective because they combine a mixture of oils and emollients to break down and remove makeup, SPF, dirt, impurities, and build-up, leaving skin clean and able to breathe. Massage onto skin and let the balm do its work.
- Cleansing balms are particularly beneficial for dry skin, however, the softening and nourishing properties are great for all skin types to soften, comfort and moisturize the skin.
Beginning your nighttime skincare routine with Say Goodnight Cleansing Balm cleanses, gently exfoliates and feeds skin with natural bamboo and alpine rose stem cells, along with natural botanical oils containing super antioxidant properties. The combination of these nutrient-rich ingredients in this vegan stem cell cleansing balm help purify, protect and revitalize the skin naturally.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells – Found high in the Swiss Alps, these plant stem cells improve cell vitality and natural skin barrier with antioxidants that protect from signs of aging and promote healthy skin.
- Bamboo – This natural cleanser gently removes makeup and impurities without drying or irritating.
- Goodnight Oil Blend – Sweet almond, sunflower seed, castor and argan oils combine to infuse the skin with rich amounts of nutrients to smooth, soften and hydrate the skin.
- Goodnight Butter Blend – A blend of cocoa and shea butter promotes a soft and supple skin texture, while antioxidants and nutrients provide anti-aging benefits.
Use: Cleanser for all skin types. Use daily to remove makeup and dirt.Directions: Put a small amount of the cleanser on your fingertips and distribute the product evenly, then apply in a circular motion on entire face and decolletage. Massage into skin for 30-60 seconds. Avoid the hairline, eye area and mouth. For best results remove product with warm water and Hypo-Allergenic Facial Sponge.Pro Tip: If you need a double cleanse, Face The Morning Foaming Cleanser works great!
Some skin needs less, and some skin needs more, customize use of this product to your skin's needs.
Morning Skincare Product Recommendations
- Step 1 | Face The Morning Foaming Cleanser
- Step 2 | Eye Swear Rich Eye Creme
- Step 3 | Face Latte Nourishing Serum worn alone, followed up with H2O My God, Best Face Oil
- Step 4 | H2O My God Water Cream Moisturizer worn alone, refreshed throughout the day, followed up with Best Face Oil
- Step 5 | Best Face Oil Natural Oil worn alone, refreshed throughout the day, blended with H2O My God
- Step 6 | SPF
Nighttime Skincare Product Recommendations
- Step 1 | Say Goodnight Cleansing Balm
- Step 2 | Eye Swear Rich Eye Creme
- Step 3 | Hydromight Nighttime Renewal Treatment
- Step 4 | Face Latte Nourishing Serum worn alone, followed up with H2O, Best Face Oil
- Step 5 | H2O My God Water Cream Moisturizer worn alone, refreshed throughout the day, followed up with Best Face Oil
- Step 6 | Best Face Oil Natural Oil worn alone, refreshed throughout the day, blended with H2O My God
GoodJanes skincare products are formulated to blend effortlessly based on what your skin needs. Customize use of the products based on current skin condition. As always, we are here if you have any questions.