Dallas’ Janelle Friedman is known for her philanthropic leadership, her career in law and her book on entertaining, You Are Invited (her parties are legendary). Even with her triple-booked calendar, she’s launched her next move. Friedman’s new skincare line, GoodJanes (goodjanes.com), uses all environmentally friendly ingredients infused with plant, vegetable and fruit stem cells to promote health-conscious beauty.
Spoiler alert: Women dig shiny, luxurious things. This groundbreaking discovery that has baffled our brightest scientific minds confirms the dismissed rumors of old that oh so many ancient tales talked about, this is nothing short of shocking for the scientific community and society in general.
Disclosure: Our staff received some of the items at no cost, to facilitate this gift guide. Any opinions expressed are my own or that of Consumer Queen team.
We hope you enjoy looking through these great gift Mother’s Day Gifts for Her ideas. We have included a nice selection of apparel and accessories, gift ideas to help mom relax and unwind, and of course beauty and home products! No matter what mom’s favorite gift is, you can find some inspiration here! Thanks for reading! ~ Consumer Queen Team
GoodJanes’ Hydromight Renewal Face Treatment
Being a mom is one of the hardest and busiest jobs out there. Caring for their loved ones comes first, leaving little time to take care of themselves – especially when it comes to a skincare routine.
This Mother’s Day treat your skin with the TLC it deserves with GoodJanes’ “Hydromight.” This nighttime renewal face treatment uses lactic acid and larch tree extract to exfoliate and produce a natural dewy glow. Hydromight hydrates and promotes collagen, while reducing irritation for refreshing and renewing the skin. $37.95
GoodJanes’ Founder Janelle Friedman recommends these key products including “Deep Tox,” “Full of Grit,” and “Best Face Oil” to renew and help penetrate your skin to get the benefits to the fullest. Deep Tox: A potent cleanser that helps reduce oiliness and removes impurities with activated charcoal to reveal clean, bright skin.
Some key ingredients:
- Activated Charcoal: Helps remove buildup which can clog pores.
- Sugar Moisturizer: A natural humectant that draws moisture from the environment while it softens and tones.
- Vitamin C: Helps even out skin tone and improves hydration, helping to keep your skin looking younger, longer.
Full of Grit: Deep cleansing and exfoliating oatmeal body scrub. Gently rubs away dead skin cells to help smooth and moisturize skin. Protects and sooths dull, rough skin. ($58.95) Some key ingredients:
- Oat: Helps soothe irritation while moisturizing, giving a soft glow.
- Aloe Vera: Moisturizes and improves the skin’s natural firmness with the help of antioxidants and vitamins C and E.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Extremely high in vitamin E content, helps improve skin health and moisturizes.
Best Face Oil: A lightweight, fast-absorbing facial oil that gives your skin the hydration boost it needs while helping to restore a more youthful appearance. ($30.95) Some key ingredients:
- Buriti Oil: Rich in vitamins E and C, and a natural resource for vitamin A.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cell: This unique rose is found high in the Swiss Alps. With its antioxidant properties, it helps protect the skin from oxidation and the appearance of aging.
- Oil Blend: Unique blend of safflower, coconut, argan and jojoba oils to help moisturize, rejuvenate and give skin a youthful appearance.
2018 Urban Milan Holiday Gift Guide